Washingborough Academy is part of Aurum Academies Trust, a Limited Company registered in England.
Company Registration No: 07971651
Registered Address: School Lane, Washingborough, Lincoln, LN4 1BW
Aurum Academies Trust Members are:
- Steve Baker
- Keith Swann
- Joyce Robinson
- Kate Caldwell
Aurum Academies Trust Directors are:
- Steve Baker (Chair)
- Thirza Harris (Vice Chair)
- Mandy Hudson
- Jason O’Rourke
- Joyce Robinson
Governing Body Roles and Members
The roles and responsibilities of the Governing Body of Washingborough Academy are:
- To always endeavour to promote a high standard of quality of education
- To challenge and monitor the performance of the Academy
- To manage the academy trust finances and property
- To employ a high calibre of staff that will empower children with their learning
Election/Appointment of Governors
Parent and Staff Governors are elected. All other Governors are appointed by members of the trust.
Steve Baker and Thirza Harris have been elected as Chair and Vice-chair of the Governing Body respectively for the 20/21 academic year.
Day to day management of the school is delegated to the Head Teacher.
The Governing Body of Washingborough Academy is as follows:
- Mr Steve Baker (Chair): 2008 – onwards
I’ve been on the governing body since November 2008. My experience in private industry enables me to bring management, finance and health & safety skills to the school, whilst at the same time being able to take my experiences as a member of the governing body back into my work life.
- Mrs Joyce Robinson 2009 – onwards
- Mrs Thirza Harris (Vice Chair) 2015 – onwards
- Mr James Sewell 2017 onwards
- Mrs Rachel Chard 2017 onwards
- Mrs Mandy Hudson
- Mr Jason O’Rourke
- Miss Catherine Taylor
- Mrs Kelly Robinson
The governing body can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to: The Clerk to the Governing Body, Washingborough Academy, School Lane, Washingborough, Lincoln, LN4 1BW.